Thank you for coming to our show! ASTRA is a work-in-progress and we value your feedback in order to help us develop and improve it for future performances. Please let us know your thoughts by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can answer any/all of the these questions, or just tell us what you think in general.
- If you had to describe the show in three words, what would they be?
- ASTRA deals with many serious issues. Which themes/topics are most important to you? (You don’t have to say why.) What did you think or feel about how those themes (and others) were explored? Would you like to see any themes approached differently or in more depth?
- Was it useful to discuss these issues in the Q&A? Why or why not?
- ASTRA combines tabletop and shadow puppetry, movement, projections, a vocal actor soundtrack, music, sound & lighting effects, BSL Interpretation and Audio Description (AD) & free catering. Did you:
Listen to the AD Intro Notes, available on the website? Y/N Listen to the AD in the show? Y/N
Understand the BSLI? Y/N Enjoy the food ? Y/N
- Of the elements you accessed, which worked best? Did any need improvement in your view?
- The show was 70 minutes long. Was that the right length? Why or why not? Can you imagine it as a longer show, with a break (or two breaks)? If so, about how long do you think it should be?
- Finally, can you tell us a little about yourself? Anything that is relevant to your answers, or that you would like to share.